The International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI) is a well-established and notable venue for publishing high quality research papers as recognised by various universities and international professional bodies. IJCSI is a refereed open access international journal for publishing scientific papers in all areas of computer science research. The purpose of establishing IJCSI is to provide assistance in the development of science, fast operative publication and storage of materials and results of scientific researches and representation of the scientific conception of the society. Most importantly, IJCSI aims at advancing traditional journals by introducing new features/programs to help scientists to expand in their respective research areas.
Authors are encouraged to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate new research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in field of computer science.
All published papers are refereed by the international competent researchers and scientists. A full double - blind international refereeing process is used in which:
Journal issues are made available online for download without charges.
Computer Science Directory
- Papers are sent to reviewers for the peer review process.
- The reviewers' recommendations might determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
. We are listed under Publication Journals
Indexing of IJCSI
1. EBSCO Host
3. Google Scholar
4. Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
9. Arxiv - articles accepted into IJCSI are submitted to arXiv.org and indexed therein
Some prestigeous and well-known databases are under consideration for IJCSI publications indexing.
ISSN (online): 1694-0784
ISSN (print): 1694-0814
The Ethical Board is found here
Proposals for Special Issues are welcome.
Dr. Borislav D Dimitrov
Department of General Practice, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Dr. Vishal Goyal
Department of Computer Science, Punjabi University
Dr. Nehinbe Joshua
University of Essex
Colchester, Essex, UK
Department of Informatics and Telecommunications
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece