Submitting Dissertations and Theses for Publication
Authors are invited to submit their original, dissertations and theses for consideration for publication in IJCSI proceedings. Dissertations and theses in the field of computer science, modelling and related disciplines at the following levels are welcome for submission:
- MSc/MA or MPhil
- PhD/DPhil or DSc(ScD)/DLitt
- Submitted dissertations or theses to IJCSI must already have been approved by a research committee or by the affiliated department.
- Authors must submit their final dissertations or theses. All submission must be accompanied with the Thesis Submission Form.
- Submission is open throughout the year. Authors can submit their dissertations or theses at any time convenient to them for possible publication in IJCSI proceedings.
- Submission should be sent to email@example.com.
- Acceptance notification period will vary based on complexity of area and level of study (normally 1-4 weeks).
- There will be a publication charge for an accepted dissertation or thesis, see Publication Fees.
- Authors have full right to decide either to publish Full-Text or Summaries/Abstracts only of their respective dissertation or thesis.
- All published dissertations and theses will be indexed in IJCSI regular indexing sites and publication will be online only.
- Once published, a dissertation and thesis can be cited or referenced and will receive the same Journal's impact factor and prestige as all other publications of the journal.
- Authors will retain the complete copyright of their respective dissertations and theses.
IJCSI Published Papers Indexed By: